Oraclepoll is a comprehensive source for polling, public opinion, and market research information on a wide variety of topics. Companies look to us when they want to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to gaining the insights they want, and need.
These include business, products and services, health, the environment, the economy, finance, politics, timely issues, society, and technology.
Here are some of our publicly released research findings and polls conducted by Oraclepoll for clients across Canada.
- Physical violence “part of the job” for hospital workers, CUPE poll finds
- Cops want your opinion on crime in our community. – August 3, 2021, BayToday.ca
- 2021 Great Lakes Regional Poll – November 29, 2021, Great Lakes Water Quality Board
- Aires protégées au Nouveau-Brunswick : le gouvernement traîne la patte | Radio-Canada
- Registered Practical Nurses struggling with pandemic stress, workload
- Poll finds Francophones support stand-alone French university
Oraclepoll has a long and upstanding relationship with clients and media from across North America. Get in touch today if you need to to know what voters, consumers and clients are thinking. Let us leverage the power of our team’s expertise with leading technology to help you gain the insights and information that your company needs.